Feb 17, 2008

Launch of M.A.C Fafi!~OooOooh..pretty!



16 february 2008
As usual, like any other weekends,will be filled with yet another window-shopping or drooolinggg over pretty tops at topshop(my fav) or browsing thru latest arrivals on make-ups at M.A.C.(my most fav of all favourites! =p), with my boyfriend at town.But it getss soo irritating at timesss when there's a big big hole in our pockets already,yet new new arrivals come in; be it tops,bottoms,shoes or even make-ups...and all we could ever do is just droool..droool and drooool over it! argh!! i hate that feeling so much la!As for today,was a pre-planned double date with my bestie + her bf ,to pass her,her b'dae presents but SHIT had to happen! Being the usual forgetful me,brought nurul's presents along today( a m.a.c eyeshadow + a bracelet from Chomel) buttt guesss what?! after a phonecall........left her gifts at the phone booth and only realised my stupidity when i reached orchard already! argh!!too late already..all wasted!(curse the person who sets her hands on those items!) But luckily managed to replace those gifts with a new set of gifts..i hope you like the presents bestie!
Quite a blessing in disguise actually..coz since i had to replace her prezzies with new ones, went to m.a.c. cktangs to get her a new eyeshadow..and coincidentally it was the launch of M.A.C Fafi~ the latest collection. And there were all those Fafinettes(As what they call themselves) with beautiful face arrt on their facessss!~my favourite thing! And lucky lucky me...got myself two sshots with the pretty2 pretty dolliess~ heh! it wasss sooo fun!!They're so super-duper friendlyyy and soo effinglyy pretty headss!And the first question from them was " Are you a M.A.C. Fan?" Well,of course i am! everyone knows that.~ =) i wanted more shots infact..but two is enough actually. luRRRRvveeee the shots aLot! thank you,my huney-b for being the photographer of the day!~ Smooches for you,love. Muacks! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no prob... sure2 wil help u out.
u are in my msn list. so i c ya online ok :)