Feb 21, 2008

Sweet,sweet 34th mth anniversary.~ i love you with all my heart.

21st february 2008.


We turned 34 mths today. Just 2 mths left to 3 years,i'm counting down to our special day.

You've made me the happiest today, you know i still love you much till this very day.

Such a beautiful, oh really sweeet surprise. i sooo loved the gifts, they're really so nice.

You got me all i've really wanted. So finally now,my wish is granted. =)

Just a special tribute for us on this very day,

i love you with all my heart, i really mean it in every single way.

With millions of hearts,

smoooooches...

and lotSsaaa love,

Happy anniversary sayangku.

Cintaku hanya untukmu. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello lisa!!
i was here...
do visit me at www.xtremeblabberinx.blogspot.com

-Lagenda-