Feb 21, 2008

A walk down memory lane.

Me & you,2yrs plus..soon 3..dis far we've made it through

Reminiscing the past,time sure flies beautifully fast.

Without me even realising it,this blissful journey we've crossed.

Sometimes i ponder how my life would be without you in it.

Maybe i'll just go astray.Or otherwise. Just maybe.

Bad experiences do teach me something good.

It taught me something new.

Never to go beyond hope.

Never to think too far.

Never to take love for granted.

Never to think good things will always last forever.

Maybe,Breakups are blessings in disguise.

But bearing the pain was more than unbearable.

More than words could ever say.

Yet at the end of it all,you know he was the biggest mistake in your life.

No wonder they say mistakes are meant to be learnt frm.

And so i did.

I found someone new.i found YOU.

Now,I can't be more than grateful.

Can't be more happier.

Can't be more contented.

Can't ask for anything more.

You gave me something more than what i used to have,

Just more in every single way.

Yet the past still haunts.

Cos its just myself.Afraid.

Afraid to give out all that i used to give for this crazy thing

called "Love."

Though you deserved it better.

Being a perfect replacement.

A perfect love.

A perfect everything.

This,i know you will always be.

Thank you,Love.

For always being there.

For me.

No comments: